My grandfather said, "Read as many good books as you possibly can. When you have a book, you always have a friend." And I’m always happier when I have a friend!
I love that as long as I have my phone, I have a book!
Here are the different ways I read on my phone:
- Kindle for Android. I’m a semi-frugal person, so I love to read free books, and there are plenty out there, like this: http://forthemommas.com/free-stuff/free-kindle-book-o-little-town
- OverDrive. eBooks and Audio books from my local library.
- Aldiko. You can load all sorts of books on this app. And ePub files can be read on here.
- Deseret Book. A huge array of LDS and other great books!
- Google Reader. All the blogs I follow.
- Evernote. When I’m online and run across an article, by using Google News, StumbleUpon, etc., I send it to Evernote, so I can read it when I’m not at my computer.
I wasn’t a reader growing up, but now I love it! Sometimes I have to resist the urge to check Google+, Facebook, Email, etc., but I try to always make myself read first.
Places where I read:
- In bed. So much easier than holding a book and having a book light.
- In the lazy boy, while nursing my baby.
- In the car.
- And everywhere in between!
I certainly hope that by "In the car" you mean while Don is driving. :PReplyDelete
I love to read, too, but only "real" books, because my all-time favorite place to read is in the bathtub, and technology and bathtubs do not mix very well.
Good info, though.
The Grand Circus Hotel & Casino | MapyROReplyDelete
The Grand 양산 출장샵 Circus Hotel & Casino. The Grand 세종특별자치 출장안마 Circus 경산 출장샵 Hotel & 경주 출장안마 Casino. 1017 W Charleston Blvd, South Charleston, SC, US. (866) 계룡 출장샵 542-7100.